Thursday 16 October 2008

My Morning Wish

I used to think a lot (and I still do) and words were my play things… it was the only way I knew how to express myself.. doodling on paper, my heart pours. Especially when I’m in love..


My Morning Wish
by Zeffer
December 2001

Opening my eyesI gaze up to the skies
I hear your silent voice..I can feel your hidden cries..
I fathom a million dreams
That paints me a thousand smiles
I breath you a morning wishThat travels for miles and miles

Across the seven seas
A journey in which it spands
Reaching out to you my love
Will you hold my hand..?

My eyes are cracking open now
And the sun is creeping in
I look across the room from me
And see your crooked grin

My heart begins to race
Faster with every pound
My love for you still grows
With giant leaps and bounds

I breath you a morning wish my love
With patience I have learnt
I close my eyes to sleep again
To dream of your return..

I love you.. where ever you are

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online